Shop Management Solution – Standard Edition is Commercial software, best for small, medium and large retailer stores. Who wish to employee cutting edge technologies to boost there store day to day operations.
Lets get started with it.
- Single Machine
- Multiple User(s)
- Cash counter Management
- Customer Billing
- Manage Invoice(s)
- Manage Purchase Order(s)
- Manage Item Types
- Manage Contractors
- Manage Vendors
- Manage Users
- Multiple Languages Support (English, Chinese, Spanish, Hindi, Bengali)
- Sale Item(s) with Invoice Generation
- Export to PDF for All Invoices, Purchases and Reports
- A4 & Thermal Roll Paper Receipt
- Sales Report
- Purchase Report
- Stock Report
- Bar Reader Code Support
First step in using Shop Management Solution is to purchase it Click Here to Buy it.. In order to work correctly you need to install all dependencies. Please install all Pre Requisites before installing shop management solution basic version.
- Net Framework: 3.5+ or Higher Click here to download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or Higher Click here to download
Activating Shop Management Solution
- After installing Pre-Requisites you should install the Shop Management Solution – Standard Edition.
- After installing launch Shop Management Solution – Standard.exe from your program files
- After launching it, Activation window will open as below.
- Enter the activation code you have received on your email address from DeluxeWebApps.com Support Team. After you have purchased the product.
- Click on Activate Button (Now wait for about 30 seconds)
- After successful product validation following message will appear and Program will Restart by it self.
Now the program will restart and launch the startup screen
Login into Shop Management Solution
By default there are two user specified in system one is salesman and other is administrator however you can create more users using Manage Users Features.
- Enter username (Like administrator or salesman)
- Enter Password (Default Password is “password”)
- Click on Login Button
Shop Management dashboard
Configuring your shop settings
First step after installation should be to configure your shop settings. Go to Tools -> Settings
- Set your desired currency symbol as per your country.
- Enter your Shop Name (Same will be printed on sale receipt)
- Enter your Shop Address (Same will be printed on sale receipt)
- Select Header Image for (Same will be printed on sale receipt)
- Select your desired language from (English, Greek, Chinese, Spanish, Hindi)
- Click on Save Button