Today we will learn how to perform sale operation using Shop Management Solution – Basic Edition. Sales are an important economic activity performed by sales man and shop keepers. Shop Management Solution real makes this task an easy job.
Lets learn how to perform this action using Shop Management Solution – Basic Edition
Sales are an important economic activity performed by sales man and shop keepers. Shop Management Solution real makes this task an easy job. In order to perform this task follow these simple steps.
(Figure 1: Shop Management Solution – Dashboard)
- Click on File Menu > Sale Item OR Tasks > Sale Item
- Sales Items Window Open
- Select Data of Sale ( Default is Current Date)
- Select Item Type (Upon Selection Available Quantity in shop will be loaded)
- Set Quantity to be sold
. a. Change Price of Sale (If you want to ) – OPTIONAL STEP
- Click on Add Button.
Now the item details will be added to the list of items to be sold. Total Items and Total Price will be update.
Note: You can add as much items as you like.
- Click on Save and Print Button (If you want to send print to Standard Printer A4 Paper Size )
Click on Save and Generate PDF (If you want to Generated PDF Receipt)
As per Step no. 7 mentioned above. Click on “Save and Print Button” will give following success message “Item sold successfully. Collect printout from Printer”
Following Receipt is Printed
Saving Receipt as PDF
As per Step no. 7 mentioned above. Clicking on “Save and Generate PDF Button” will open the “Save File As Dialog”. Browse to the directory where you want to store your shop management receipts.
and Click on Save Button. Following success message will appear “Item Sold successfully”.
If you have installed Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader. Shop Management Solution will open the saved receipt for you.
Important Note and TIPs:
- Shop Management Solution – Basic Edition does not support bar code readers and thermal printers (This feature is available in Shop Management Solution – Standard Edition )
- Headers like “Example Address” and address, business logo can be changed using settings options. For details please view Getting Started Tutorial